As a long-established brand in the field of residential air conditioning, we are committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective products. Your family’s comfort is our top priority, which is why we employ only highly-trained and perfectly courteous technicians. Depend on AACANN to get the job done right the first time!
All HVAC equipment requires periodic maintenance, which is why we’re only a phone call away. Our teams arrive at the scene promptly, usually within 45 to 90 minutes of receiving your call.
Types of Residential Services We Provide
- Free Estimates on Equipment Installation
- Annual Maintenance Plans
- Heat Safety Inspections
- Real Estate HVAC Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Metal Duct Cleaning
- UV Technology to fight mold, viruses and bacteria
- Whole-home Air Purification and/or Sanitization
- Whole-home Humidification
- Equipment Financing
- Extended Labor Warranties
- Filter Replacement
- Rentals and Property Management
We install and maintain heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems for a variety of commercial clients in the Houston area. From restaurants to data centers, commercial facilities require dependability above all else – you need to know you can rely on our work.
At AACANN, we satisfy this need through preventative maintenance plans, including IAQ assessments and regular equipment check-ups. Should any issue arise, clients have 24/7 access to our highly-trained tech support teams. All our technicians are licensed to service HVAC(R) systems of up to 350 tons.
Types of Commercial Buildings We Service
- Churches and Worship Centers
- Single-Level Offices
- Grocery Stores
- Retail Stores and Shopping Centers
- Hospitals and Laboratories
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Outdoor Stadiums and Theaters
- Doctor's Offices and Physician Clinics
- Veterinary Clinics and Animal Hospitals
- Property Management
- Complete Systems & Single Components
- Packaged Rooftop Units
- Electric, Pneumatic, & Electronic Control Systems
- Constant Temperature & Humidity Systems
- Process Cooling & Heating
- Computer Room Systems
- Compressors & Chillers
- Exhaust Fans & Duct Work
With decades of experience building and maintaining industrial HVAC systems, we pride ourselves on our ability to custom-design a solution to every client’s requirement. We understand the practicalities of a commercial facility’s operation, working tirelessly to minimize downtime while improving air quality and maintaining safety standards.
Whenever necessary, AACANN can provide on-site surveys and pre-construction consultations. All our work is in full compliance with NEC, IEC, ASHRAE, SMACNA, ADA, DNV, ABS, IMO, SOLAS, and USCG standards.
Types of Industrial Facilities We Service
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Manufacturing Process Facilities
- Research & Development Facilities
- Waste Management Facilities
- Industrial Refrigeration Facilities
Here's how AACANN goes above and beyond the basic HVAC installation and repair services.
At AACANN, we don’t just sell HVAC systems — we’re in control of the process from start to finish. From the initial consultation and design phase to construction and installation to repair and maintenance, all these phases flow into each other. We can make the process of obtaining a reliable HVAC solution as simple and effortless as you need it to be!
Kitchen Hood & Ventilation System Cleaning
Many commercial facilities, particularly in the food industry, require periodic assessments of their ventilation systems. Every AACANN team can provide an initial visual inspection, making note of potential trouble spots such as material deterioration. At your option, this can be followed by a system-wide cleaning procedure, including ducts, hoods, exhaust fans, and dampers, in accordance with NFPA standards.
Indoor Air Quality/Duct Assessments
Ever tested the air quality inside your home? You’d be surprised to learn how many pollutants we’re all inhaling on a daily basis. AACANN offers a variety of solutions, from duct system cleaning to whole-house air purification procedures. For regular maintenance and filter replacement, sign up for our membership program and breathe easily once more!
Rely on AACANN for safe and efficient disinfection of elevators, office spaces, restrooms, conference rooms, and other parts of your facility. We employ a variety of techniques, from pressure washing to electrostatic mists, sprays, or foggers. All our technicians are EPA-certified, following all the latest guidelines on the use of disinfectants against mold, bacteria, and viruses.
Why You Need the Best Indoor Air Quality Testing in Texas
Houston, Texas, is a beautiful city and a continually growing population center. Unfortunately, this constant expansion leads to poor air quality in many homes, a problem that must be addressed as soon as possible. Thankfully, the best indoor air quality testing and IAQ services can spot issues before they impact you and ensure that your house has the highest quality of air possible for your needs.
Keep Your Family Safe and Healthy
Did you know that indoor air quality testing can spot a surprising range of different health issues in a home? It’s true! A growing number of homeowners are discovering that their air quality is low because of various pollutants that linger in their air. This issue can cause long-term complications with a home and create dangerous problems for homeowners to manage.
Thankfully, the best air quality testing in Texas can help with this common problem. Houston residents can hire IAQ services to learn more about the types of pollutants in their air and minimize their impact. But just what kind of problematic elements may be lingering in the atmosphere of your home? Let’s take a look at three of the most common issues that your home may experience:
- Dust — Your home likely has a large amount of dust and debris spread throughout its interior. When airborne, dust will cause allergic reactions, get into air filters, and cause other problems that must be appropriately managed. Thankfully, air quality tests can spot this problem and avoid long-term health issues.
- Mold and Mildew — Various growths occur throughout many Houston homes due to its uniquely warm temperature and high humidity. As a result, mold and mildew can quickly spread, cause allergic reactions, and even cause a potentially deadly reaction in people who have asthma.
- Animal Dander — If you own pets (like cats or dogs), their skin, hair, and even fecal matter may end up going airborne. The same is also true of people but is often more problematic for air quality in your home because of the potential for allergic reactions triggered by various pet hair types.
- Pollen and Dirt — There’s a good chance that outdoor contaminants will appear in your home and may affect your air quality. These items include pollen and airborne dirt. Thankfully, high-quality indoor air quality testing can spot these concerns, minimize their impact, and ensure that your home is safe and secure from these issues.
Fortunately, indoor air quality testing in Houston can spot all these issues. By taking control of your air quality, you give yourself the best chance of protecting your family and avoiding long-term health issues. Just as importantly, you can ensure that your HVAC system operates smoothly and efficiently by minimizing the number of contaminants in the surrounding air.
Beyond these obvious benefits, there are many other reasons that IAQ services are such an important option. Houston residents, in particular, need the best air quality testing in Texas due to the size of the city, the unique atmosphere it creates, and other critical factors. Thankfully, it shouldn’t be too hard to explain why this process is beneficial to your home and its overall safety.
Air Quality Testing in Texas Can Improve Many Other Factors of Your Home Life
The best air quality testing in Texas can provide many benefits beyond improving the physical health of your family. It can also help minimize various financial troubles and boost your mood, creating a happier and healthier living situation. Unfortunately, many homeowners fail to realize these benefits because they may seem tangential to many scenarios and not connected to your air quality at all.
Trust us when we say that your air quality is much more important than you may realize. There’s a good chance that poor air quality affects many aspects of your house and emotional health without you even realizing it. Therefore, it is crucial to get this air testing to spot potential problems and receive the appropriate benefits. The advantages you’re likely to get from this process include how it:
- Spots Leaks — High-quality air testing will spot potential leaks throughout your home, particularly throughout the windows and doors. In this way, you can track the possible causes of debris invasion and minimize the risk that these elements cause in you or your family, making your life better. For example, it will keep out various types of outdoor contaminants that will impact your health.
- Improves Emotional Health — Did you know that poor air quality can impact your mental health? That’s because dirty and staid air can linger in a house and cause emotional troubles via poor oxygen distribution. Indoor air quality testing and IAQ services decrease this risk and make your home healthier. Just as significantly, improved physical health also minimizes emotional troubles for you and your family.
- Minimizes Excessive Cleaning Needs — Dirty air will spread quickly through a home and may cause a large amount of dirt and debris in your home. After all, these particles can only stay airborne for so long. They’ll eventually settle down on various surfaces and require cleaning. Thankfully, air testing can help spot these issues and make it easier to get them out of your home for good.
- Cuts Back on Energy Expenses — Poor air quality can cause many troubles with your home’s efficiency. For example, it may damage your HVAC air filter, impact the operation of your HVAC system, and much more. Therefore, you need to get indoor air quality testing to protect your pocketbook, avoid high bills, and save money on maintenance and replacement steps.
These many benefits make high-quality air testing something that you just can’t ignore for your home’s overall strength and stability. These benefits are familiar not just to Houston homes but to many throughout Texas. And after testing your air’s quality, a team of professionals can provide filters, HVAC upgrades, or other types of services that will ensure that your air’s quality is as high as possible.
Giving Yourself Healthy Air
Whether you’re new to Houston, Texas, or have lived there your whole life, you deserve high-quality air. And we at AACANN Mechanical can help you achieve this goal. Our professionals have years of experience and are willing to work hard to help improve your air. So call us now if you want indoor air quality testing that you can trust and various care options to minimize the dangers of dirty air.
I can give them an honest five-star review cause I’ve been on the business end of this company and for the small family built company they are, they are into BIG jobs, I went offshore with Donny and did a job on an Icelandic vessel that was a drill ship and knocked out a galley duct cleaning and the hood cleaning while employed there and noticed the faithfulness their customers have to them and why?!? Because of their willingness to work with EVERYBODY on parts/cost or overhead and labor involved and not to mention their service with a smile always. Very wonderful people to work for AND do business with. They will be my first recommendation on HVAC-R off the bat!
An amazing company. HVAC system installed, duct work and insulation done. It was a pleasure doing business with Donny Cannon and his team, I would recommend AACANN Mechanical, It’s no wonder they have been in business for over 40 years.
Excellent company! Got my AC system working in no time, I would recommend AACANN for all my air conditioning work!
You all are just so so awesome!
Excellent and Trustworthy Service. I’ve worked with them for years and they are great. I truly trust their advice and always are ready with short notice.
Very professional, excellent communication, clear explanation. I was also pleasantly surprised to find they were able to get to me so quickly! My A/C is already blowing much cooler!
The service is unmatched. We were having evening Worship services and one unit went down. Before we were 1/3 of the way through the service AACANN had us back up and running.
Go Rev Donny Cannon!
We will continue to recommend AACANN to friends and family. We are happy to have experienced such exemplary customer service for several years and value our business and personal relationship.