As a long-established brand in the field of residential air conditioning, we are committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective products. Your family’s comfort is our top priority, which is why we employ only highly-trained and perfectly courteous technicians. Depend on AACANN to get the job done right the first time!
All HVAC equipment requires periodic maintenance, which is why we’re only a phone call away. Our teams arrive at the scene promptly, usually within 45 to 90 minutes of receiving your call.
Types of Residential Services We Provide
- Free Estimates on Equipment Installation
- Annual Maintenance Plans
- Heat Safety Inspections
- Real Estate HVAC Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Metal Duct Cleaning
- UV Technology to fight mold, viruses and bacteria
- Whole-home Air Purification and/or Sanitization
- Whole-home Humidification
- Equipment Financing
- Extended Labor Warranties
- Filter Replacement
- Rentals and Property Management
We install and maintain heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems for a variety of commercial clients in the Houston area. From restaurants to data centers, commercial facilities require dependability above all else – you need to know you can rely on our work.
At AACANN, we satisfy this need through preventative maintenance plans, including IAQ assessments and regular equipment check-ups. Should any issue arise, clients have 24/7 access to our highly-trained tech support teams. All our technicians are licensed to service HVAC(R) systems of up to 350 tons.
Types of Commercial Buildings We Services
- Churches and Worship Centers
- Single-Level Offices
- Grocery Stores
- Retail Stores and Shopping Centers
- Hospitals and Laboratories
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Outdoor Stadiums and Theaters
- Doctor's Offices and Physician Clinics
- Veterinary Clinics and Animal Hospitals
- Property Management
- Complete Systems & Single Components
- Packaged Rooftop Units
- Electric, Pneumatic, & Electronic Control Systems
- Constant Temperature & Humidity Systems
- Process Cooling & Heating
- Computer Room Systems
- Compressors & Chillers
- Exhaust Fans & Duct Work
With decades of experience building and maintaining industrial HVAC systems, we pride ourselves on our ability to custom-design a solution to every client’s requirement. We understand the practicalities of a commercial facility’s operation, working tirelessly to minimize downtime while improving air quality and maintaining safety standards.
Whenever necessary, AACANN can provide on-site surveys and pre-construction consultations. All our work is in full compliance with NEC, IEC, ASHRAE, SMACNA, ADA, DNV, ABS, IMO, SOLAS, and USCG standards.
Types of Industrial Facilities We Services
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Manufacturing Process Facilities
- Research & Development Facilities
- Waste Management Facilities
- Industrial Refrigeration Facilities
Here's how AACANN goes above and beyond the basic HVAC installation and repair services.
At AACANN, we don’t just sell HVAC systems — we’re in control of the process from start to finish. From the initial consultation and design phase to construction and installation to repair and maintenance, all these phases flow into each other. We can make the process of obtaining a reliable HVAC solution as simple and effortless as you need it to be!
Kitchen Hood & Ventilation System Cleaning
Many commercial facilities, particularly in the food industry, require periodic assessments of their ventilation systems. Every AACANN team can provide an initial visual inspection, making note of potential trouble spots such as material deterioration. At your option, this can be followed by a system-wide cleaning procedure, including ducts, hoods, exhaust fans, and dampers, in accordance with NFPA standards.
Indoor Air Quality/Duct Assessments
Ever tested the air quality inside your home? You’d be surprised to learn how many pollutants we’re all inhaling on a daily basis. AACANN offers a variety of solutions, from duct system cleaning to whole-house air purification procedures. For regular maintenance and filter replacement, sign up for our membership program and breathe easily once more!
Rely on AACANN for safe and efficient disinfection of elevators, office spaces, restrooms, conference rooms, and other parts of your facility. We employ a variety of techniques, from pressure washing to electrostatic mists, sprays, or foggers. All our technicians are EPA-certified, following all the latest guidelines on the use of disinfectants against mold, bacteria, and viruses.
What Does a Real Estate Home Inspection Offer Your Texas Home?
Are you getting ready to sell a piece of residential or commercial property in Houston, and you have no idea what to expect? Unfortunately, that problem is not uncommon because many property owners don’t get the best real estate home inspections before selling. And they often end up getting much less for their deal.
Why is this type of real estate inspection so important before selling a piece of property? First, it provides many benefits that you can’t get with other services, causing many complications that should be easier to avoid. Thankfully, many professionals are available to help you manage this common concern.
Spot Minor Issues Before They Worsen
When getting Houston real estate home inspections or commercial real estate inspection help, you take control of your property and do what you can to spot many issues. That’s because this process can identify a surprising array of minor problems and make sure that they don’t worsen and become more serious.
Without getting expert home or commercial inspections, there’s a good chance that your property will worsen and become much harder to sell. Thankfully, spotting these problems early on makes it easier to fix them. Common issues that develop with many properties include:
- Degradation of structural elements, such as the foundation, roof, and other areas of a home
- Problems with plumbing, electrical systems, and other aspects that may impact a home’s quality
- Concerns with a multitude of indoor and exterior decoration elements that need upgrading
- Potential style problems that could make a home harder to sell if you don’t upgrade them
- Minor operational issues with various types of equipment in your home, such as the HVAC system
- Common symptoms of various concerns, such as mold growth, leaks, and other types of issues
Thankfully, real estate inspections in Texas can spot these problems and ensure that your home is as worth as much money as possible. High-quality inspection professionals are trained to know how to spot these problems and diagnose their management in ways that make sense.
They also fully understand the costs of these upgrades and will do what they can to minimize their impact on your pocketbook. As a result, they’ll do what they can to reduce their impact by helping you find experts who can give you the assistance you need for this complex process.
Helps With More Major Issues
While real estate home inspections or a commercial real estate inspection can help spot minor concerns, they are also critical for noticing more severe problems. These issues often develop seemingly unexpectedly but have likely been lingering for a long time before being detected.
As a result, it is vital to take steps to minimize their appearance and give yourself the best chance of selling your home or commercial property at a great price. Just a few things that real estate inspections in Texas can spot and help you fix include issues as diverse as:
- Efficiency Problems — Your property may have problems with mechanical efficiencies, such as poor electrical wiring, issues with a furnace, and much more. Thankfully, an inspection can spot these problems and ensure that they don’t end up costing you a lot of money in various repairs.
- Potential Structural Failure — A skilled inspector will go through your house and look for signs of foundation damage, such as cracks in walls, difficulties closing doors, and much more. With this help, you should find it easier to decrease the risk of worsening these problems.
- Severe Mold and Water Damage — The dangers of water and mold in a home have been well documented over the years. And a good home inspection can spot them as they worsen, giving you a chance to minimize their impact and avoid costly repairs and upgrades to your home.
In this way, good real estate home inspections can make your home a more robust and more secure buying option. And it also helps to increase your sale price by making it easier for you to spot and repair these problems, minimizing any potential concern that your potential buyers may possess with the property.
That said, there are also many other benefits that this process can provide for you and your home. The most critical of these is likely how it helps with the buying and selling process. Understanding more about this fact will make s residential or commercial real estate inspection much more successful.
Improve Your Chances of a Great Negotiation
Lastly, the best real estate home inspections create a better mood for property negotiation, a situation that is often very challenging for many deals. This problem impacts Houston deals because of the high desirability of suitable property and the rarity of such options in this ever-growing city.
As a result, you must do what you can to find an inspection professional who can suit your needs. These experts will handle various steps in this process and make sure that everyone is happy. Just a few ways that this will help include how it will:
- Make it easier for a buyer or seller to opt-out of a deal if the issues are too problematic
- Create more negotiation possibilities if you spot common problems and fix them properly
- Gives buyers more comfort and assurance about the quality of a home and its structure
- Minimize the risk of unexpected issues affecting the sale of a home or business
- Produce a more straightforward planning process for you and the buyer, including how to move on from a deal
As you can see, the best real estate inspections in Texas make it easier to negotiate your Houston deals. This benefit is often critical in this city because there are so many homes and business buildings that it can be hard to keep track of their advantages and disadvantages as a buyer.
But if you use residential or commercial real estate inspection before putting your property on the market, you improve your chances of impressing potential buyers. And this advantage is enormous if you want to stand out and make the kind of deal that will push your business to the next level.
Getting the Great Deal You Deserve
As you can see, the best real estate home inspections can dramatically help out your selling process and make your house a more exciting place to buy. But, just as importantly, a commercial real estate inspection can spot potential business issues that buyers need to understand when working with you.
So if you want the kind of real estate inspections in Texas that Houston residents can trust, make sure to contact us at AACANN Mechanical today to learn more. Our team fully understands this process and will do whatever they can to help make your real estate deal a more practical option.
I can give them an honest five-star review cause I’ve been on the business end of this company and for the small family built company they are, they are into BIG jobs, I went offshore with Donny and did a job on an Icelandic vessel that was a drill ship and knocked out a galley duct cleaning and the hood cleaning while employed there and noticed the faithfulness their customers have to them and why?!? Because of their willingness to work with EVERYBODY on parts/cost or overhead and labor involved and not to mention their service with a smile always. Very wonderful people to work for AND do business with. They will be my first recommendation on HVAC-R off the bat!
An amazing company. HVAC system installed, duct work and insulation done. It was a pleasure doing business with Donny Cannon and his team, I would recommend AACANN Mechanical, It’s no wonder they have been in business for over 40 years.
Excellent company! Got my AC system working in no time, I would recommend AACANN for all my air conditioning work!
You all are just so so awesome!
Excellent and Trustworthy Service. I’ve worked with them for years and they are great. I truly trust their advice and always are ready with short notice.
Very professional, excellent communication, clear explanation. I was also pleasantly surprised to find they were able to get to me so quickly! My A/C is already blowing much cooler!
The service is unmatched. We were having evening Worship services and one unit went down. Before we were 1/3 of the way through the service AACANN had us back up and running.
Go Rev Donny Cannon!
We will continue to recommend AACANN to friends and family. We are happy to have experienced such exemplary customer service for several years and value our business and personal relationship.