As a long-established brand in the field of residential air conditioning, we are committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective products. Your family’s comfort is our top priority, which is why we employ only highly-trained and perfectly courteous technicians. Depend on AACANN to get the job done right the first time!
All HVAC equipment requires periodic maintenance, which is why we’re only a phone call away. Our teams arrive at the scene promptly, usually within 45 to 90 minutes of receiving your call.
Types of Residential Services We Provide
- Free Estimates on Equipment Installation
- Annual Maintenance Plans
- Heat Safety Inspections
- Real Estate HVAC Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Metal Duct Cleaning
- UV Technology to fight mold, viruses and bacteria
- Whole-home Air Purification and/or Sanitization
- Whole-home Humidification
- Equipment Financing
- Extended Labor Warranties
- Filter Replacement
- Rentals and Property Management
We install and maintain heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems for a variety of commercial clients in the Houston area. From restaurants to data centers, commercial facilities require dependability above all else – you need to know you can rely on our work.
At AACANN, we satisfy this need through preventative maintenance plans, including IAQ assessments and regular equipment check-ups. Should any issue arise, clients have 24/7 access to our highly-trained tech support teams. All our technicians are licensed to service HVAC(R) systems of up to 350 tons.
Types of Commercial Buildings We Services
- Churches and Worship Centers
- Single-Level Offices
- Grocery Stores
- Retail Stores and Shopping Centers
- Hospitals and Laboratories
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Outdoor Stadiums and Theaters
- Doctor's Offices and Physician Clinics
- Veterinary Clinics and Animal Hospitals
- Property Management
- Complete Systems & Single Components
- Packaged Rooftop Units
- Electric, Pneumatic, & Electronic Control Systems
- Constant Temperature & Humidity Systems
- Process Cooling & Heating
- Computer Room Systems
- Compressors & Chillers
- Exhaust Fans & Duct Work
With decades of experience building and maintaining industrial HVAC systems, we pride ourselves on our ability to custom-design a solution to every client’s requirement. We understand the practicalities of a commercial facility’s operation, working tirelessly to minimize downtime while improving air quality and maintaining safety standards.
Whenever necessary, AACANN can provide on-site surveys and pre-construction consultations. All our work is in full compliance with NEC, IEC, ASHRAE, SMACNA, ADA, DNV, ABS, IMO, SOLAS, and USCG standards.
Types of Industrial Facilities We Services
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Manufacturing Process Facilities
- Research & Development Facilities
- Waste Management Facilities
- Industrial Refrigeration Facilities
Here's how AACANN goes above and beyond the basic HVAC installation and repair services.
At AACANN, we don’t just sell HVAC systems — we’re in control of the process from start to finish. From the initial consultation and design phase to construction and installation to repair and maintenance, all these phases flow into each other. We can make the process of obtaining a reliable HVAC solution as simple and effortless as you need it to be!
Kitchen Hood & Ventilation System Cleaning
Many commercial facilities, particularly in the food industry, require periodic assessments of their ventilation systems. Every AACANN team can provide an initial visual inspection, making note of potential trouble spots such as material deterioration. At your option, this can be followed by a system-wide cleaning procedure, including ducts, hoods, exhaust fans, and dampers, in accordance with NFPA standards.
Indoor Air Quality/Duct Assessments
Ever tested the air quality inside your home? You’d be surprised to learn how many pollutants we’re all inhaling on a daily basis. AACANN offers a variety of solutions, from duct system cleaning to whole-house air purification procedures. For regular maintenance and filter replacement, sign up for our membership program and breathe easily once more!
Rely on AACANN for safe and efficient disinfection of elevators, office spaces, restrooms, conference rooms, and other parts of your facility. We employ a variety of techniques, from pressure washing to electrostatic mists, sprays, or foggers. All our technicians are EPA-certified, following all the latest guidelines on the use of disinfectants against mold, bacteria, and viruses.
Commercial Duct Cleaning in Houston and Why You Need It
A smoothly operating HVAC system is something that many business owners take for granted, believing that their unit will last practically forever. Unfortunately, this perception is very mistaken. You need to perform various steps to make your unit last longer, such as calling the best duct cleaning services in Texas to ensure that your Houston business gets the assistance it deserves.
Commercial duct cleaning provides an array of benefits that improve the quality of your air and your success. It may be unbelievable to some that duct cleaning in Houston could provide that many services. However, it is worth looking at just a few unique ways that this care method could cut back on operational problems and keep your business smoothly and efficiently.
Eliminate Smells That May Linger
The best commercial duct cleaning in Texas will go through your whole system and find various contaminants that may be lingering in your unit. These elements often vary based on different factors, such as your business, the size of its air ducts, and the last time you called duct cleaning services.
Thankfully, the best duct cleaning in Houston will take care of many smells and ensure that your business doesn’t have a lingering odor. In addition, it can focus on a surprising array of other elements and will work hard to ensure that they are gone. Just a few that it can remove from ducts include:
- Stale cigarette and cigar smoke that may be lingering from when the system was used years ago
- Potential odors caused by burned food in restaurants or other types of concerns
- Mold and mildew stenches that may spread through an HVAC system quickly and efficiently
- The odor of pets and pests (like mice or cockroaches) that may spread through a facility
- Water damage smells that may spread rapidly through a business and cause issues and complaints
All of these concerns can occur in many businesses and can be persistent and problematic. However, by contacting the best duct cleaning professionals in Houston, you manage this concern and give yourself the kind of fresh air necessary for minimizing the potential issues this may otherwise cause.
Even better, you can make sure that your air is fresh for customers and employees, a benefit that you just can’t ignore for your facility. If your employees feel more comfortable in your office and like working there, you won’t have such a high turnover rate every year.
And critically, your customers are more likely to come back to you time and time again for services. However, this benefit deserves a detailed section, one that takes a look at multiple concerns and influences and assesses just how much cleaning your ducts can help out with this process.
Improve Air Quality and Customer Satisfaction
Few businesses understand that the best Texas commercial duct cleaning can not only improve their air quality but make their customers happier as well. These benefits are often quite subtle but can become quite interesting if you take the time to balance them appropriately for your needs.
As a result, it is a good idea to understand just a few of these advantages and how you can get them with high-quality duct cleaning. Doing so will make it easier for you to find a professional who makes sense for your needs. In addition, duct cleaning will help your business when it:
- It makes the air cleaner and easier to breathe for your customers and employees.
- Creates a better state of mind by minimizing confusion and agitation
- Impresses your potential customers with better air quality and care for their needs
- Decreases the risk of customers noticing dirty ducts and complaining about them
- Pushes your business to work harder on duct cleaning services and other steps
- Avoids potential lawsuits by using duct cleaning in Houston to decrease allergic and asthma reaction
As you can undoubtedly see, it is critical to take this process seriously and get the kind of duct cleaning that you want and deserve as a business. Doing so will also provide a further range of advantages that affect your operation over the long term. These facets must be fully understood before continuing.
Save Yourself a Lot of Money
Did you know that there’s a good chance that you’re wasting a lot of energy every day keeping your business comfortable? The Department of Energy has stated that up to 40 percent of your HVAC energy is wasted. So why is this the case? And can commercial duct cleaning in Houston help?
First, wasted energy is usually the cause of poor HVAC maintenance, such as not cleaning out your ducts. And duct cleaning services help by providing your unit with a better level of operation, one that will meet your needs more efficiently. Just a few ways that duct cleaning in Houston helps include:
- Eliminating Dust and Dirt — When you get rid of dust and dirt in your system, you help it operate much more smoothly. Rather than struggling to run under the influence of heavy stains, mold, and mildew, your system will run more effectively and efficiently after you clean out its ducts.
- Minimizing Filter Issues — Your HVAC’s air filter is designed to get rid of many contaminants and must be kept in great shape to decrease the risk of operational failure. Thankfully, duct cleaning can help eliminate these contaminants and make it easier to keep your filter operating smoothly.
- Providing Some Tax Breaks — Did you know that the federal, state and city governments that dictate your business operation may reward you for fixing your HVAC system? Though the breaks for duct cleaning are minimal, you may get some tax benefits if you’re smart enough to get cleaner ducts.
As you can see, it is a great idea to decrease the amount of excessive dirt and dust in your system, clean out your ducts, and give yourself the help needed to run more efficiently. Understanding these different factors will make it easier for you to thrive and avoid severe operational complications at the same time.
We Can Help You
If you want the best commercial duct cleaning Houston, Texas, has to offer, contact us at AACANN Mechanical to learn more. We fully understand the duct cleaning services that you want and need to keep your system operational. And we’ll do what we can to minimize how much you have to pay.
In this way, you can get duct cleaning in Houston that keeps your company running correctly and effectively. We are willing to work with businesses from all walks of Houston’s life, too, providing small companies and more prominent firms with the help they need for cleaner air and better ducts.
I can give them an honest five-star review cause I’ve been on the business end of this company and for the small family built company they are, they are into BIG jobs, I went offshore with Donny and did a job on an Icelandic vessel that was a drill ship and knocked out a galley duct cleaning and the hood cleaning while employed there and noticed the faithfulness their customers have to them and why?!? Because of their willingness to work with EVERYBODY on parts/cost or overhead and labor involved and not to mention their service with a smile always. Very wonderful people to work for AND do business with. They will be my first recommendation on HVAC-R off the bat!
An amazing company. HVAC system installed, duct work and insulation done. It was a pleasure doing business with Donny Cannon and his team, I would recommend AACANN Mechanical, It’s no wonder they have been in business for over 40 years.
Excellent company! Got my AC system working in no time, I would recommend AACANN for all my air conditioning work!
You all are just so so awesome!
Excellent and Trustworthy Service. I’ve worked with them for years and they are great. I truly trust their advice and always are ready with short notice.
Very professional, excellent communication, clear explanation. I was also pleasantly surprised to find they were able to get to me so quickly! My A/C is already blowing much cooler!
The service is unmatched. We were having evening Worship services and one unit went down. Before we were 1/3 of the way through the service AACANN had us back up and running.
Go Rev Donny Cannon!
We will continue to recommend AACANN to friends and family. We are happy to have experienced such exemplary customer service for several years and value our business and personal relationship.